Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday already?

I hope that this whole year the next four years fly by as quick as this week has been.

I went home last weekend and it was pretty much amazing.  I had such a great and relaxing time so it was super nice.  My awesome dad put new shocks on my truck and it was a much smoother ride on the way back to school.  I can see my family in 21 days when they come up for Parent's weekend.  I'm pretty excited.

It has been raining all day here...  It makes for a gloomy day.  Not to mention being stuck in a torrential downpour and everything getting soaked.  My messenger bag with all my books was drenched.  Luckily it kept my books dry.  Now I am letting it dry in front of my fan.  There was seriously a lake in front of my dorm.  I had to take my shoes off and walk across the street barefoot.  The water came up to my calves.  My roommate just came in and said that it is still raining.... crazy! I'll have to swim to class tomorrow.

Well, I am off to work on some homework. Have a great afternoon :D

No comments: