Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whew

I am tired, but nothing new with that! I haven't slept the night through since I've been here!

Thankfully I was able to sleep in today for a little bit, but still didn't sleep long enough!

I did get an email though, that government was canceled for today! I was SO excited. I have always loved history, but this class is different.  I've come to not enjoy Tuesdays and Thursdays very much.

I am sitting in the basement doing laundry and studying (or I should be).  I did laundry on Saturday, but some clothes fell behind my basket and I didn't get those washed! Jennah and I are hanging out in the basement :)

In other news, I am so hungry! haha... I have come to appreciate my momma's cooking even more. She has always been the BEST cook around, other than my aunt and grandma, but I really miss it! I miss cooking a lot too. And eating healthy meals.  I feel like I'm paying for this meal plan but I'm just eating junk all the time! I'd like some fruits and veggies please?!

No comments: