Monday, March 16, 2009

Alright, alright...

I lied. I'm sorry... it has been a crazy day, and I don't have pictures up.
I could do it right now, but I don't feel like it. haha... I will hopefully get to it tomorrow. I have school to catch up on, and company comin tomorrow.

I was up until 1:00am last night, tossing and turning, so I am heading to be very soon.

I am so excited that Betsy recieved the package today. Since it had been almost a week, we called the place we mailed it from and asked what was up! The lady said it could take up to 30 days. Can you even believe that?! I haven't ever heard it that before. It wasn't a huge box either. Kathleen had her baby afghan in there, I had put the bath towel I stitched, and we had three outfits in it. :) I forgot to take a picture of the towel before I sent it :(

No comments: