Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun Sunday.

It was very hard to get going today. I woke up this morning, and my phone said 6 am! AH. I went to bed around 12 last night. It acutally was 7, my phone just hadn't reset yet. Still way too early ;). I think tonight will be an early night.

This week will be busy yet again. Tomorrow is babysitting in GT, then come home and go back to GT for Bible Study. It is friend/family night tomorrow, so my parents are coming along. Tuesday we have to babysit for the MOPS steering mtng. Then Wednesday is Church. Thursday, I babysit again and Friday morning we head to McCallen!!

I am really excited for this weekend. I think it will be fun and good to get away ;) Plus we always have a good time with Larry and Florence. I am hoping to get alot of school done in the car. Must remember to pack Draminine. (today we went for a drive to the country, and it was quite a bumpy road!)

I finally, finally finished Katie's baby gift. I feel so bad that she is 3 weeks old and I haven't gotten her gift to her. Life has just been tooooo crazy. I am so excited and happy with how it turned out! I am hoping to get it mailed on Tuesday.

I am going to work on some Bible Study and school work. My bedroom and bathroom desperatly need to be cleaned. some other day, i spose...

1 comment:

Beth said...

These dark mornings are hard for everyone. I hope you have a good day today.....go to bed early!