Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lunch out!

I cannot tell you how nice it was to not have to work today! That along with the beautiful 80 degree weather has made my day amazing. Kathleen and I drove up to GT to the new Firehouse subs and had lunch with Jake and Kelly. It was so much fun! Another reason homeschool is so amazing! We are able to do that, regardless of spring break! ahhh... Windows open, which I am sure my nose will be paying for later... It feels good.

We are having the Isbells over for dinner tomorrow night, so Kathleen and I are making homemade pizza. We are making the crusts today. I think we have 6 done right now, I don't know if we will continue making them or not. With the company all through April, it would be nice to have them on hand in the freezer.

I am off to work on some more school! Too bad WI is getting snow right now. :(

No comments: