Saturday, March 7, 2009

10 days?!

So, I am updating my blog. It has been ten days since I have 'blogged'

I want to upload some pictures, but my dad put them all on a external drive, and I have no clue how to get to them. So next time I will have to put pictures up.

I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary lately. Beth Blair has come and gone. It was too short of a visit. We are having a bit of company in the next few months. It will be busy, but way fun!

On Friday, my mom, Kathleen and I are headed to McCallen, TX to visit some friends from WI. It will be fun, plus, it is a 6 hour drive so I will be able to get alot of school work done! YAY!

I have been sooo busy with work and school. It just seems like there is no time for me anymore! oh well..

Right now, Kathleen and I are watching tv show and I am working on schoolwork. We are also making Chilli-Lime tortilla chips. YUM!

Well... tomorrow is church. and then we will come home and I will work on school, then Monday, it is work. (my days got changed this week and next...)

la de da.

No comments: