Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekend Fun

I am so, so, SO excited for this weekend! We are heading to the border to visit friends from Wisconsin. Very fun stuff. We leave Friday morning and come back sometime on Sunday. Just a weekend getaway for the girls. Dad is staying here with the doggie :)

I have to work tomorrow. There won't be a dull moment for sure.

I slept in way to long today. It really wasn't my intention. I was up for like 2 hours in the night and then must have shut off my alarm instead of pushing snooze. OOPS. So, I have to work my tail off to get all my school done before church tonight. We are probably going to be there early again for Kathleen's pp stuff..

It is acutally pretty chilly here today, rainy and 45 degrees... brr.. I think jeans and a sweatshirt and come hot tea :)

No comments: