Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jenna Requites Sleep.

I have found that to be even more true since I have been sick.

I seem to value sleep even more. It could just be because I am a teenager, but whatever. haha

I babysat today. And am very thankful I only worked 6 hours instead of 12. I don't think I could have done it today. I was worn out by the time I got home!

Tomorrow I babysit for the Hendersons! The first time since Brooke was 2 months old, she is now a year! Wow. It seems like just yesterday. I am excited to hang out with them. We are going to MOPS in the morning, and then i'll take the kids back to their house until their dad gets home. We will have fun for sure.

THEN! MY FA KAREN IS COMING TOMORROW NIGHT! YAY! I am so ready for her to get here! I can't wait. We always have sooo much fun. And I need it. A relaxing time. Stress free. sigh! She will have to come again soon so we can go to the beach! - The best thing is, I don't have to work while she is here!

...

...

...

I think I am going to do some school and play a video game with Kathleen and turn in early tonight. Morning seems to come too soon no matter what time I get to bed.

No comments: