Monday, February 9, 2009

A Rainy Day...

I finally got to bed at 12 last night. I was tired and feel asleep fast :) But. This morning, I did NOT want to wake up. I woke up to rain at 7:30 and next thing I knew, it was 9 AM! I didn't mean to sleep that late, but it felt good!

I have a lot to get done today.... la de da.. It is hard to get motivated when all you want to do is sleep. hee hee..

Tomorrow Gracie gets her hair cut... She needs it bad... She stinks so bad. So I will take her before work tomorrow and mom will pick her up when ever she is ready. She will NOT be happy with me, that's for sure. I'll have to sneak a few treats in the car :)

Well, I spose I need to go find sheets and make my bed. Then clean my bathroom and vacuum and then do school work... and laundry. Then there is Bible Study tonight in GT. Then work tomorrow... Busy Busy Busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!!!!!
You are my favorite :)