Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day...

I think that it is an over-commercialized holiday, that isn't for the single people. I guess I don't have a reason to celebrate it now, but it seems to me that is a little over the top for one day. My old youth pastor would never do anything for Valentines Day... Because his wife would begin to expect something. He would just surprise her throughout the year. I think that is so sweet and a much better idea.
But, To each their own! I hope all you couples out there are having a special day!

For me, I am NOT babysitting tonight.. Can you even believe it?!?!?! I think my parents may go out tonight or something. My sister was pretty sick with a cold, and then she handed it off to my mom and me. YAY. I am thinking that staying in my PJ's, curled up in my bed sounds like a great plan for today!

No comments: