Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sickness.. GRR

I am sick.

I caught what Kathleen had. YAY. Maybe even the flu. I feel horrible. I am not going to church tomorrow. I am complaining.

We went for a drive to the country this morning, when all of the sudden, I could not breathe for the life of me. Then, we got home, and played Sly 2 for a few hours, then I was miserable, and cranky. Then we watched The Biggest Loser and American Idol that we had taped. Then I took a shower, and here I sit now, feeling not so good.

I don't usually complain, but when I am sick... I am kinda a baby. I like to be checked on and talked to. I guess it takes my mind off me not feeling good.

So, Tomorrow, I plan to stay in my PJ's and curl up in my bed with some Geometry, Chemistry and Spanish...

And maybe some crackers.

No comments: